How To Place Adsense Or Any Other Ads Banner (Easy Method)
After Adsense closed its Adsense plugin for wordpress, placing Ads banner have been a very tough job for many bloggers. They don’t know how to or where to place ads code. So today I will be going to tell you that how can you show any ad or banner on your site without pasting the code here and there. So start by following the given steps.
STEP 1: ADVANCED ADS PLUGIN
Install a plugin called Advanced Ads. After installing the plugin just install it. This is the replacement plugin for official Adsense plugin (which now not works).
Must Read: How To Install WordPress Plugin
STEP 2: SET UP THE PLUGIN
- After installing the plugin click on ads under the advanced ads plugin options. See in the screenshot below.
- Then click on add new ad and select your ad type. For Adsense ad select Adsense Ads and for any other ad click as plain text.
- In the next page paste your ad code and publisher id and select the ad type i.e.responsive etc.. To get Ad code and Publisher id go to your Adsense dashboard > my ads > get code and select your publisher id and ad code.
- Then paste it in the advanced ad section and leave all other sections and hit publish.
STEP 3: PACING THE ADS
After creating the ad click on placement under advanced ads options. See in the screenshot below:
- Click on add new placement > select placement > choose name > select the ad that you created in the previous step and hit save placement. See in the screenshot below:
That’s it. Now add multiple ads by adding new placements.
If you liked this article please comment and do share it with your friends.