How to send push notification to subscribers
Howdy reader, Today I will be going to tell you How to Send Push Notifications to users that subscribed . It’s an awesome way to engage users and increase your website traffic. Also its a very easy method . But before I start you need to know what are Push Notifications . Well if you know you can skip this paragraph but if you are new you should read it.
What are Push Notifications ?
A push notification is a message that pops up on a mobile device. App publishers can send them at any time; users don’t have to be in the app or using their devices to receive them. Push notifications can increase your website traffic by attracting the users .
How to send Push Notification to Subscribers (Free up to 2500 Subscribers)
To send Push Notifications to subscribers just download this plugin called Push Engage.
The free account allows you to send unlimited push messages for 2,500 subscribers.
Once you have signed up for an account, you need to add your blog’s name and add your blog’s logo.
- Go to Plugins. Then click on Add New and search for “PushEngage”. Install and activate the plugin.
- After activation of the plugin, click on PushEngage and Dashboard. To activate the plugin you need to get the API Key from your PushEngage account.
- To get API go o Push Engage official site and login with your account or create new.
- Then under settings tab click on Get API key (see below).
- Once you are done activating the plugin, now you need to configure the subscription settings.
- Go to Settings and click on Installation Settings & add your logo.
Subscription Dialog Box Settings
Once you are done and logged in, you will see a dashboard. It will show you the stats of existing subscribed users and other details.
You can click on the “Send A Notification” tab to send a custom push message anytime.You can send unlimited notifications to 2500 subscribers.
Do let me known if there’s any problem and don’t forget to share this article with your blogger friends.