4 ESSENTIAL THINGS TO DO AFTER CREATING WORDPRESS BLOG
This this the cont. of the guide How to Create Blog.
Part 2 : Top 5 Domain Registration Sites
Part 3 : Top 5 Web Hosting Registration Sites
Part 4: <<You Are Here>>
Part 5 : How To Install WordPress Plugins
Essential things to do after creating WordPress Blog. The most important things that a person forgets are here. Use them to increase your blog growth.
UPDATE PERMALINKS :
Permalinks can optimize your blog URL on how to appear on search engines . Post Name permalink can get your blog better optimization with search engines like Google , Bing etc.
Steps to Change your Permalinks:
1. Open your WordPress Dashboard and click on settings.
2. Click on Permalinks to Update your Permalinks.
3. After opening Permalinks click on Post Name which is best for search engine optimization.
UPDATE WORDPRESS PING LIST :
Updating WordPress ping list can increase your traffic.
Steps to Update WordPress Ping list :
1. Open WordPress dashboard and click on Settings. Select writing.
2. Download the ping list and paste there. (Ping List)
ENABLE USER REGISTRATION :
Enabling user registration can allow anyone to register as author or contributor.
1. Open WordPress dashboard and click on Settings.
2. Tick Anyone can Register and select the role you want the user to play.
WORDPRESS MEDIA SETTINGS :
1. Go to Settings and select Media.
2. Select all the image size to 0 . This will stop WordPress to upload different size images.